SC - Chambord

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 18:15:19 PDT 2000

I didn't get a chance to see the show, but it is such a coincident.  I just a
new (to me) cookbook yesterday - Biblical Garden Cookery by Eileen Gaden  It
has recipes and history lessons in it.  But how accurate for this List, the
recipes I are, I have my doubts for in the preface, second paragraph the
author writes:  "For these peoples and from careful reading of rich
scriptural sources, we have a good understanding about food and it's
preparation in biblical times.  Although no recipes as such have come down to
us, we do kow which foods were in use"

Rayne

In a message dated 4/24/00 6:10:01 PM Central Daylight Time,