SC - Cooking Laurels

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Mon Apr 24 22:29:48 PDT 2000

This has nothing to do with cooking, but someone wanted info on yurts and
gers.  I have a file I got from the web or from the florilegium:

"Yurts+Gers

YURTS/GERS
YURTS/GERS--General
     YURTS/GERS--Interior Furnishings/Finishings
     YURTS/GERS--Assembly
     YURTS/GERS--Materials/Construction

YURTS/GERS--GENERAL

Build a Yurt: The Low-Cost Mongolian Round House by Len Charney, 1974,
Collier Books (a division of Macmillan
Publishing), 0-02-079320-0.

Corun My yurt is 16' in diameter, which gives you 201 square feet of
floor space. It is 5'8" at the wall, and the center ring is 8' high with
no support pole. It takes about 30 minutes to put up (with two people),
and I have transported mine in a Renault Encore by putting a heavy-duty
roof-rack on top. The rest of my gear,      etc."

Stefan, does this look like your files?  I usually leave in a file some
notice if it is yours, but this doesn't say where it is from.  Last year,
Regina sent me some URL'S on tents, so if you do a web search, you may
find the whole 9 pp.  Otherwise, post me PRIVATELY and I will send it bit
by bit.  Basically, it has to do with Sir Ogami's plans, that he sells,
that were developed from Master Todrick's yurts.  Contains interiors,
furnishings, etc.
Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com