SC - Documented Substitutions (Long)

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue Apr 25 14:09:00 PDT 2000

Yeah, I suspected some of you might recognize him.  I must say that his and
Niobe's reign was one of the very bright spots in Atlantian history...they were
marvelous and brought a whole new flavor to our monarchy.  It is our hope that
they'll have time to do it again before he gets rotated out of this area.
Knowing both of them has been a rare privilege for me!

Kiri