SC - Disappointed

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 17:39:25 PDT 2000

I'm cooking a feast for a neighboring group in November.  Originally, it
was going to be Venice, ca. 1495.  I planned to use Platina, since his
work would have been known there for about 20 years {1st edition in
Venice was ca. 1472 if I remember right off the top of my head}.  Now,
they are keeping the same date, but moving the location to Florence.  My
question is, would Platina still be appropriate or is there another
source I should turn to that was popular in Florence during that era?

John le Burguillun