SC - feast catapults

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Apr 26 20:15:47 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/25/00 2:43:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
CBlackwill at aol.com writes:

<< but this does illustrate my point that, indeed, the
 medieval cook was not as bound by the recipe as the list seems to think.   >>

I am not the list but I would like to thank you for providing specific
recipes which call for specific substitutions within those specific recipes.
That has always been my position. Period cooks substituted specific ways
within specific recipes. Thanks again. :-)

Ras