SC - Disappointed

Black Jade Black_Jade at bigpond.com
Wed Apr 26 21:40:05 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/26/00 8:27:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

> << Boy, this IS a tough room. >>
>
>  In this statement is the crux of the matter. This is not a room. It is a
> list
>  for students, dedicated hobbyists/amatueurs and not a few serious
>  scholars/professwional culinary artists.

Ah.  I can see that I have put someone on the offensive again.  Appologies.
The comment was merely a paraphrase of some of the old comedians when their
material failed to produce a laugh.  Please do not presuppose, however, that
I do not fit into each and every category listed above.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.