SC - Books on the shielf

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 13:41:57 PDT 2000

Hello,
  I've been lurking for a little while and have a question.  A library was
getting rid of a number of phamplet cookbooks, such as "Cooking with 7up"
and the like.  However, one of them that I picked up is _The Book of
Keruynge: London 1508".
  It is written in what I think is Middle English and seems to mainly
concern vocabulary "Here foloweth the names of wynes" and job duties of
"butteler and panter".  It is only about 12 pages long.
  Would anyone like this?  Please email me and I'll send it to anyone who
can read and appreciate it.
Ellen
kellen at vt.edu
P.S.  No, I didn't pick up the one about cooking with 7up.  Anyone want
that?