SC - Documented Substitutions (Long)

Morgana Abbey morgana.abbey at juno.com
Thu Apr 27 16:42:55 PDT 2000

> Kiri,
> If you have scanning, please consider putting the text on the list as well.
> I, for one, would be fascinated.
> Twelve pages on a Web site are not outrageous, either, and I am sure
> there are those who would gladly host the pages.

Well, I happen to be the winner of this lovely find.  And I plan on
either scanning it in or copying it onto my website. Which should be
a fun venture for me as I have never typed thorns and diddlies
before.  Which means I will be viewing the source code of several of
you with ME and OE on your webpages.  :-)  (Since my very modern
resources don't seem to care about ancient texts and alphabets)

Melbrigda
There was som deceptyon or frawdulent
induction that hath made her to condescende
therunto

Visit my website at http://milkmama.tripod.com/sca.html