SC - Re: OT Middle English letters, pronounciation, accents.

Elysant@aol.com Elysant at aol.com
Thu Apr 27 16:55:13 PDT 2000

> Greetings from Lady Evfemia, democrat of the Barony of Iron Mountain.
>
> I have been an active member of the SCA for about 3 1/2 years.  My
> husband is Cunrich von der Elba.  I have two little girls, Cara (6), and
> Laura (4).I have co-autocrated an event, (Saltare, 1999)  but I have
> never feastcrated.

Welcome to another Meridian.  I'm sure you will learn lots on this
list.  I've learned more in the past week than I did in 3 months of
study on my own!  :-)

Way down in Osprey,

Melbrigda
There was som deceptyon or frawdulent
induction that hath made her to condescende
therunto

Visit my website at http://milkmama.tripod.com/sca.html