SC - Fw: [Trimaris] Meat in a can (no, it's not aboutlistmeat)

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Mon Apr 17 20:23:27 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/17/2000 12:05:38 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
baronsig at peganet.com writes:

<<  I have, however, found that there are a large number of ostentatiously
 'politically correct' people (and they ALL wear silver pentagrams - a hint
 for anyone looking for a topic for their doctoral thesis - does new age
 theology induce allergies? or is it just wearing silver pentagrams that does
 it?) >>

EXCUSE me?
That's just a bit of a broad brush you are painting with, there, sirrah!
Are you actually insinuating that anyone who wears a pentagram is
"politically correct" and faddish?
I'm afraid you've put your foot in it now.
Mordonna (Whose pentagram is NOT silver, but copper, for a reason)