SC - Fw: [Trimaris] Meat in a can (no, it's not aboutlistmeat)

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon Apr 17 21:17:00 PDT 2000

    Nope. I'm saying that virtually all the people who have gotten in my
face over food issues not related to REAL allergies or related health issues
have been wearing silver pentagrams. I did NOT say that anyone wearing a
silver pentagram is "politically correct" and faddish; there's a difference
there. You might make a case for psychosomatically induced allergies, but
that's a topic for another doctoral thesis.
    If I observe that all the people who yell at me for having my hair down
to the small of my back (which it is), say, are wearing gold crosses, it is
an observation. I do not say that ALL people wearing gold crosses yell at me
for having my hair down to the small of my back. In fact, I may also observe
that many people wearing gold crosses say absolutely nothing about the fact
that my hair is down to the small of my back, and don't seem to have a
problem with that at all. But the only people who DO have a problem with the
fact that my hair is down to the small of my back wear gold crosses. From
this, what may be inferred? Please get out your pencil and paper, the answer
is due at the end of class, you may begin now.
    There are no judgments involved, there is a simple observation of
behavior. End of story. Unless, of course, you wish to try on this
particular shoe to see how it fits . . .?

    Sieggy