SC - Gee, what can we do with an eel....

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Wed Apr 19 15:17:29 PDT 2000

"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> Punkin', it occurs to me that you talked about your eel project on the
> Summits list- not here, and I'll bet folks here would like to hear about
> it too...?

Sweetin's, it occurs to me that the folks here on this list are SCA
_cooks_. What would be their first assumption about my looking for eels?
Not like we're all avid rare pescophiles....although I could imagine
some of us browsing the rare and exotic aquarium shop with our Apicius,
Platina, Forme of Cury, Two Fifteenth...

Okay, all I talked about was I was looking for eels, in the context of
being a 'serial cook.' One feast is hardly put to bed before I'm tossing
ideas about for the next one....this time, it includes eels, coneys,
venison, and lamb. We haven't experienced much of that hereabouts. Maybe
lamb and venison.

Seumas