SC - Re: Cooking Laurels

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Apr 26 05:34:20 PDT 2000

Oh, I think we're _all_ good for something, Laurels or not (and I've been one
for creeping up on a decade now, although not for cooking). I wore my medallion
to work the next week,.although I didn't get soap in the design, as has at least
one other Aten peer that I know of! <g> (sure wish I'd thought of the pun at the
time, though!)
I guess it's pretty unclear from my post that I was playing off the "various
ways to cook peers" thread, and not commenting in the least on the various roles
we play within the Society.
- --Maire