SC - another try

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Apr 26 22:02:31 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/26/00 7:38:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wpmay at hotmail.com writes:

<< My hope is to learn and grow and become a better person in the
    process.
       Yours in learning,
        Aethelwulf >>

Welcome. Here you will find the entire gamut of experience from not knowing
how to boil water to those who can prepare the finest cuisine in the world.
You will find housewives, professional chefs, farmers and university
professors. You will find the irascible, the sweet, the silly, the grumpy,
the insensitive, the overly sensitive and the serious. In essence, you will
find the entire gamut of human types. The thing we all have in common is our
love of the study of food and cookery whether it be plain or fancy.

Sit back, relax, let your hair down and Rock on at the Rock or worship at the
alter of the Cathedral of the Flaming Salamander. :-)

Ras