SC - How do you know a dish was well liked or hated?

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 15:53:56 PDT 2000

 Aldyth,

I am going to chop you missive into some main pieces and let me know if this
what you meant.

1. - Seriously, though, I don't pay much attention.  I just cook, and they
eat.
2 - Last year at a feast I did, when the last course came back almost
untouched...
3 - That doesn't bother me at all.

The reason I am asking is for some reason it bothers me when food comes back
uneaten.  If it comes back untouched because it sucks -- then I "feel
bad/sad/whatever" that the populace was served yucky food.

If it comes back because the dish was wonderful, but populace was "too full"
to eat it...it still bothers me.
In both cases, I feel that I have spent the group's money unwisely.  I want
the populace to eat their fill, but not have too much waste. Is this a
contradiction or an impossibility?

Rayne

In a message dated 4/5/00 5:21:21 PM Central Daylight Time, Aldyth at aol.com