SC - SC-Mongolian hot pot?

Richard Keith keith.78 at osu.edu
Fri Apr 7 06:19:11 PDT 2000

Greetings and Salutations.

If I understand you correctly, I could not serve hot pots or firepots as we
know it and say that it is a period or even periodish way of eating.

I had read somewhere on the net, that Mongols today take a whole lamb, put
it into a pot of boiling liquid and shake it.  I believe that they would
put sour milk into it also.