SC - Re: Bread

Thu Apr 20 11:01:58 PDT 2000

Actually, an uncut loaf with a hard crust should last a couple of days even
in New Mexico.  This just means, you use two day old bread for trenchers
rather than four day old bread.

I haven't tried it, but wrapping the bread in cloth should allow it to
breath while cutting down on the evaporation as long as it is kept in the
shade and out of the wind.  In any case, the bread should be used quickly
after it's been cut.

Bear