SC - Re: SC_ Shrooms of the Wild

Morgana Abbey morgana.abbey at juno.com
Sun Apr 23 21:10:10 PDT 2000

We'll be doing a different kind of cooking in the Hael camp on Monday
night (the 14).  The Aethelmearc Brewers' Guild will be having its
brewing slam there.  We'd be *really* happy to have a beekeeper
there--especially if he has honey.  We should be on Runestone Field again
(W08).

Since the head of the household won't go for the marine
battery-and-cappuchino machine, we'll be making due with a portable milk
frother.  Quelle domage!

Morgana
- --who's late period and happy to eat those New World things.