SC - Don't like Chocolate?!?

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sat Apr 29 21:54:41 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/29/00 9:03:05 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
sudnserv5 at netway.com writes:

>   Also for the Chocoholics, is Semaj still selling his Fudge at Pennsic? It
>  is also a treat that is worth bringing home.
>  Hej!
>  Lord Olaf Of Trollhiemsfjord,

Allright...since we are on the topic of chocolate,  would anyone like my
recipe for Chocolate Espresso Cake (actually the recipe of Executive Pastry
Chef Cynthia Salvato, with a few minor changes)?  There is no flour, so
technically it would be closer to a tort...just chocolate, eggs, butter,
sugar and espresso.  Very rich and very decadent.  It's one of those "Got
Milk?" recipes.  If so, email me off list, and I'll send it along.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.