SC - au Gratin

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Mon Apr 3 16:04:06 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/3/00 5:19:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

> Actually, my cavil about Bocuse in this discussion is that he was one of
>  the founders and early proponents of nouvelle cuisine in the 1950's (and
>  you thought it was an '80's thing, harrumph!). This would be roughly
>  equivalent to including Martin Luther on a list of prominent Catholics.

I hate to disagree with Adamantius (usually because he is so well armed to
defend himself), but Bocuse was, from what I can gather, an "oponent" to
nouvelle cuisine.  Bocuse wrote profusely on the subject of stead-fast
adherence to classic preparations and styles of service.

Just an observation,
Balthazar of Blackmoor.