SC - Getting rid of onion odor

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Thu Apr 20 00:18:51 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/19/00 4:21:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mermayde at juno.com writes:

>   Yep, I once worked with a chef who considered garlic on the fingers the
>  smell of passion.  I don't find the lingering aroma of onions or garlic
>  objectionable, unless the onion had a particularly hot or biting quality.

Hmmnnn...My son always tells me "You smell like SPAM, Daddy."  Does anyone
know if SPAM has the ability to attract women the way onions and garlic
evidently do?  If so, I could be a very lucky man...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.
                                        - Mark Burgess