OOP Re: SC - bread pudding

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 30 03:44:54 PDT 2000

Here are two whiskey sauce recipes that I have:

Recipe 1:

1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/3 cup whiskey
1 tbsp whipping cream

Bring butter to room temperature.  Beat with powdered
sugar, whiskey, and whipping cream until smooth and
fluffy.

Recipe 2:

1 egg
1/4 cup soft butter
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/3 cup whiskey

Combine egg, butter, sugar and whiskey in blender.
Blend until creamy, adding additional whiskey if
needed.

Huette