SC - Midrealm Spring Coronation Feast

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Thu Apr 6 11:34:26 PDT 2000

As promised earlier this year, I have put together a
near complete draft of the booklet that details all of
the dishes and food being served at the Midrealm
Spring Coronation Feast this April 29th. It is a DRAFT
only, missing one or two bits of information, but
should contain all but one of the actual recipes to be
used for the feast.

I am eager to have reviewers of this information.
However, the document is only available in PDF form.
I will happily send electronic draft copies to anyone
on this list provided they do the following:

1 - Send me their request for a review copy via
private e-mail.

2- Promise to send me at least two comments on the
document and its content, be those comments good, bad,
or indifferent.

Cheers,

Jasmine
Iasmin "What Have I Gotten Myself Into" de Cordoba
gwalli at infoengine.com

PS: On completion, the document will be made available
for download via the web and may actually be webbed
into HTML/XML form for viewing my standard web
browsers. I'll post notices when/if that occurs.