SC - How Lord Ras bought my husband & me closer!!!

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Wed Apr 26 18:40:12 PDT 2000

Well, here it is, 9:27 PM on a Wednesday evening.  My hubby just walked in
from class.  He's tired and grouchy.
What do I do?  " Come here honey.  Can you help me read CURYE ON INGLYSCH ? (
Ras loaned me his copy)  I'm trying to translate a recipe"  He walks in.  His
face lights up.  Now, my translating has ground to a halt because he's
reading the book OUT LOUD  and I can't stop him.
Well, now I guess we've discovered what turns him on about the SCA  (well,
besides me in garb, I mean).
Phillipa  (tee hee)