SC - Spanish recipe requests (long!)

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 1 13:19:19 PDT 2000

Salut!
Platina (and before him martino) talks of eggs on a spit.  I heard that
someone tried it and it was messy.  As I want to attempt the silly myself
I would love any information you might be able to provide on what you did
and what the spits were like (broad, pin-like etc) to try and get a jump
start on the learning curve.

Thanks,
Bogdan

Jeffrey Heilveil M.S.		      Ld. Bogdan de la Brasov, C.W.
Department of Entomology	A Bear's paw and base vert on field argent
University of Illinois
heilveil at uiuc.edu
office: (217) 244-5115
home: (217) 355-5702
ICQ: 34699710

Once one dismisses the rest of all possible worlds, one finds that this is
the best of all possible worlds.
				 -Voltaire, _Candide_