SC - Iron Chef advice

BalthazarBlack@aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Tue Aug 1 20:42:01 PDT 2000

There are two cooks here in Caid who have challenged
each other to an Iron Chef contest for the annual
Japanese Tourney that one of our local baronies holds.

One is planning to do a Japanese menu and the other is
doing a period West European menu.

They both have asked me to be one of the judges/food
critics.  A combination of "Kishi" and a "Doctor ?".
While I am happy to be a judge and food critic, I have
never seen any of the Iron Chef shows as I don't have
cable.  What I need advice on is how these judges act
and what kinds of things that they are likely to
observe and mannerisms used, etc.  I would like to do
my part properly.

Thanks.

Huette

=====