SC - a game for cooks...

E. Rain raghead at liripipe.com
Wed Aug 2 09:15:14 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/1/00 10:17:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:

<< What I need advice on is how these judges act
 and what kinds of things that they are likely to
 observe and mannerisms used, etc.  I would like to do
 my part properly.

 Thanks.

 Huette >>

While I think bringing modern themes like the Iron Chef or, for that matter,
Toys for Tots, into the realm of the SCA is ridiculous to the extreme I would
be happy to tape an Iron Chef show and send it to you so you could get the
correct feel of things for the part you are to play. Let me know privately.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/