SC - Iron Chef advice

BalthazarBlack@aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Wed Aug 2 09:53:56 PDT 2000

re: the sport of cooks....

we did this at 3YC as a cooks get together activity. Consensus (at least by
the spouses of the cooks) was that it was very goofy.

we had a german version a la Alia Atlas
we had the platina version a la Eduardo
we had a french version a la me :)

we even got some edible eggs out of it! the deal was that we had to use a
hot skewer and stab the egg carefully, not too hard, not too gently. Rotate
and gently heat until cooked so it didnt explode.

the german version made the most sense....breaking open the shell at the
top, adding spices and stirring gently with a stick until cooked.

the french version was the goofiest...break an egg into the ashes and
scrape them off when its cooked :)

Truely a folly and sport of cooks.....

- --Anne-Marie