SC - Iron Chef advice

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Aug 2 19:07:40 PDT 2000

> (And this has been your boring nutrition fact of the day, brought to
> you by  my doctor who is on me about my own health this week....)
>
> Lars

	Hey, I resemble these remarks, too.  I just found out this week that I
am insulin resistant and evidently have been since I first hit puberty.
I also am scheduled for surgery in September :(	This has been a hellofa
year for me healthwise, I gotta tell ya.
	It looks like the Glycemic Index diet for me, ooh boy.
	Christianna