SC - Iron Chef advice

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Aug 3 08:23:48 PDT 2000

Margali wanted to know if this could be posted.
Although I ask to keep posts related to cooking
or history or living history I decided that this was
related enough to be posted.

Thank you, Margali, for asking me first.

Gunthar

- ---------------------------
BELL ATLANTIC RESTAURANT
1095 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
800-621-9900

      BELL ATLANTIC RESTAURANT SERVICES

     Cod steak                     $8.17
     French fries                  $2.01
     Peas                          $1.40

     Limited Meal Service         $30.85

     Knife                         $0.60
     Fork                          $3.17
     Metal Cutlery With Handles    $6.20
     Table Access Charge           $1.19
     Chair Maintenance Plan        $2.95
     Menu Listing Service          $0.49
     Bell Atlantic Condiments and
        Sauces (detail below)      $1.11

     Federal Fish Tax              $0.62
     Local Menu Readability        $0.23

     TOTAL                        $58.99

       ITEMIZED CONDIMENTS AND SAUCES

With Limited Meal Service you pay a fixed
nightly rate for air and water at your table.
Consult your menu for condiment and sauce rates.

Item     Number of ml    Rate per ml   Amount
Ketchup       10            0.03        0.30
Salt          1             0.01        0.01
Tartare       20            0.04        0.80
Total                                   1.11