SC - Kid Slaughtering age

Philippa Alderton phlip at morganco.net
Thu Aug 3 10:58:30 PDT 2000

Thanks. I'll try the sausage receipe this weekend. Nope. Unfortunately, I
won't be at Pennsic. Although some of my friends will. :(  Just too short of
cash after my honeymoon. So, will be at Southern Crusade and Estrella. Also,
while I was gone on honeymoon the camp pavillion we had up in back yard got
attacked by palm tree branches that blew off in the wind. Shredded it. So,
will need to do the "repair stint" before I can go **anywhere**.... Dangnabit.

Lars