SC - Toys for Tots and other comments

BalthazarBlack@aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Thu Aug 3 11:30:47 PDT 2000

> As most of us know, Gunthar banned this subject because of various
> complaints from a List member, so I'm not going into any detail.

As a clarification, I decided that I did not want the slaughter of the animal
discussed on the list unless a professional butcher, Jewish slaughterer
or vetenarian was in attendance.

If there was assurance that one of these professionals would be on hand
so that there would be no undue suffering or hazard to either animal or
human then the class could be discussed on the list.

> Phlip

Yers,

Gunthar