Butter Beer Ideas [was Re: SC - RE: chocolate recipe?

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Aug 8 10:24:26 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Selene Colfox
> I'm still waiting to see a 'spotted dog' pudding that wags its tail.

You know, if you like the idea of that, you should pay a visit to Piers
Anthony's world, Xanth.  It is entirely built on puns.  So we get The Ice
Queen (who lives in an ice cream palace and has and eye which screams for a
servant); the Fairy Nuff; Wire grass which is metallic and inedible (but
used for all the functions for which wire might be handy); a rocky
configuration called the Faux Pas; and so on.

Gwynydd