SC - "paella" originally means 'pan'

Thomas Gloning gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE
Tue Aug 8 14:29:37 PDT 2000

Jeanne Stapleton wrote:

> This whole thread reminds me of a childhood game my
> brothers and I played at the dinner table (I think
> they did it mostly to amuse me, being 16 and 11 years
> older than me respectively)...we called it Baskin
> Robbins 31 flavors.
>
> Lasagne jelly beans are *mild* next to things like
> "malted lima bean yogurt surprise".  The one that
> finally made Mom bann the game from the dinner table
> was the simple yet elegant "vulture vomit".

Yeah, I can imagine. 20 or so years ago my nephew came up with two
innovative new flavors, also for Baskin-Robbins: Chicken Mint and
Broccoli Almond Fudge.

Adamantius (thinking that those aren't much worse than some of the real
Baskin-Robbins flavors)
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com