SC - making cheese

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Aug 9 13:43:11 PDT 2000

>>Either Every-Flavor Jelly Beans or condoms; your choice?  How about
>>flavored condoms?
>They make those but I don't think they come in earwax flavor...

Sure they do -- they're the ones that don't have a flavor listed on
them .... OR SO I HAVE HEARD!

(Anyone else see the interview with Rawlings on CBS Sunday Morning a
while back? She commented on how everyone seemed to be so especially
grossed out by the ear-wax flavor beans, they must know how truly
disgusting it tastes ... "[pause] OR SO I HAVE HEARD [emphasis hers].")