SC - Jelly Bean and other flavours

Phil Anderson phil at dev.spis.co.nz
Wed Aug 9 18:39:19 PDT 2000

Heck, darlin', in Artemisia we pretty much ALL live a minimum of 2 hrs
from the next nearest group! <gg> [provided, of course, that you can
find your way through the 2##$$!!&(^^%%% smoke! It's so thick this
afternoon, you can only occasionally see the sun.
- --Maire, proud Artemisian fellow traveler who's entirely SICK of forest
fires....(grump, grump)