SC - Re: upholstery

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Aug 9 19:32:09 PDT 2000

Jeanne Stapleton wrote:

> P.S. - 'Lainiekins, mixing yogurt and spaghettios
> will upset *anyone's* tummy...

Well, Ber-Ber, the tummy was unhappy to begin with. Yogurt and
spaghettios (though not mixed together) are a couple of the handfull of
things that doesn't flatten me with waves of pain right now. The Dr says
yes it's IBS (no duh!) and gave me drugs to try but it will be a few
days. I'm hungry but my stomach hurts and I'm almost afraid to eat...

And the verdict on the knee is no better. Osteoarthtitis plus possible
cartilage damage. I am just a barrel of laughs right now... supposed to
take ibuprofen for it which what- irritates my stomach of course. So are
you planning to come lick whipped cream off the back of my neck and make
me feel better? ;-)

'Lainie