SC - OT: Accent

Jeanne Stapleton apiskp at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 12:05:05 PDT 2000

Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:

> It should.  Truth to tell, I haven't had total success with Accent.
> Phillipa
> <<
>  In that case, would papaya extract or juice do the trick? The papain is
>  the main ingredient in many meat tenderizers... >>

Accent isn't a tenderizer- it's mostly MSG. Adolph's has a meat
tenderizer, though I can't remember the name of it, and it is mostly
papain and citric acid, IIRC. If I need to tenderize something, I
generally marinade (vinegar, whatever) or for chicken I use lime juice.

Pet stain remover? Would that do for blood? What about laundry products?

'Lainie