SC - Re: upholstery

BalthazarBlack@aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 20:43:25 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/10/00 7:39:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au writes:

> Congratulations, Bal.  It is nice to see you being recognised for your
>  talents - and not just for the strange things you carry about in your car!
>  BTW, does this new job mean that the books go back into the boot? (sorry,
>  "trunk")

Why, thank you!  And yes, I suppose I will have to replace the books in my
"boot".  It's high time I cleaned that thing out, anyway... there's so much
junk in there, no wonder I only get about 8 miles to the gallon.  Now, to
find a new home for my juggling equipment, my magic equipment,  and about 8
gajillion "Legend of the Five Rings" cards...  Imagine a Culinary Library,
Magic Shop, and Toy Store on wheels...

>  Gwynydd (who finds herself wondering who you had to kill to get the job;
>  does this explain the bloodstain question?  I know, you bludgeoned the
other
>  applicants with a cook book - nah, that would be sacrilegious!)

My definition of sacreligious:  A bag used to carry Bibles.
Get it?  Sack - Religious?  Bibles....ah, never mind.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

In the mornin' I go walking, 'cause it helps the hurtin' soften.  I've seen a
lot of places, 'cause I miss her very often.