Drambuie [was: Re: SC - Jelly Bean and other flavours]

Joan Nicholson gryphon at carlsbadnm.com
Fri Aug 11 08:20:35 PDT 2000

Tofu on top?  Yup, I'm making kitsune udon, how did you guess?  Kind of a
signature thing [kitsune = fox spirit, my SCA surname is Colfox, get it?  But I
won't burn them black.]

Pretty much, either cook up soybeans until they are soft, run them through the
blender, water and all, add curdling agent [lemon juice works], drain like
cheese.

Ask me after Iron Chef.  Today's the big push day of course;  NOT a good time to
have a ton of overtime on account of the $%^&* political convention in town.
Yoicks.

There is a bookstore devoted to new and used cookbooks in Burbank.  What a toy
store!  The last time I looked, they had a couple of copies of the 70's JOY OF
COOKING, is anyone interested?

Selene