SC - Honey Trivia - the not so trivial details

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Fri Aug 11 09:02:09 PDT 2000

At 08:25 AM 8/9/00 -0500,Mercedes said something like:
>Although I feel like I should be sitting in shadows so no one can see my
>face when I admit this, I love Little Debbie Banana Twins.  Yes, they are
>disgustingly sweet but sometimes the craving hits and nothing else will do.
>Unfortunately I don't see them on the shelves anymore and  I fear, alas,
>that I will have to get my fake banana flavoring fix from somewhere else in
>the future. :(
>
>Mercedes

I was perusing the Little Debbie shelf at one of the local groceries
yesterday, and they are stocking lots of Banana Twins. That flavor doesn't
appear in every store though, so ask the one that you patronize most to lay
in a stock?
And, have you tried the new little lemon cakes by Little Debbie? Rather
nice when you're too lazy/tired/uninspired to make your own lemon bars.

Regards,
Maggie