SC - Pantry Surprise, yet again

Kerri Canepa kerric at pobox.alaska.net
Tue Aug 15 07:58:58 PDT 2000

Cedrin shared:
, I thought I might share yet another of my excursions in cooking ala'
Pantry Surprise. Otherwise known as cooking with whatever happens to be on
hand.
> The Menu for this chapter of Pantry Surprise:
>
> Pork chops with fruited sauce
> Something like an antipasto with asparagus mousse
> Fruited couscous
> Lightly pickled cucumber slices

        OOOooooohhh!!! that is just so cool!!    Kinda like that tv host who
invites himself over for supper at peoples' homes,  bringing his own chef.
And you did this at another person's house!  Not like "scrounge nite" at my
own residence.   (that usually involves what's in the fridge and minimal
cooking)  Wanna come over to my house?

Caointiarn