SC - The Tim Tam Suck!

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Aug 17 08:07:05 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Diana L Skaggs <upsxdls_osu at ionet.net>
 At 08:17 AM 8/15/00 -0400, you wrote:
snip
> >Several of my friends are Nutella fiends also, including my Laurel. I
> >created a Nutella Cordial for them last year. > >
> Humbly beseeching Dinah for the recipe!  (Is this where I get to call her
> "spoon tease?" Leanna

I knew that I would get that one when I didn't send the recipe yesterday.
That is what I get for beening lazy.

Nutella Cordial
one jar of Nutella
one fifth of White Rum
Sugar syrup
Toasted Hazelnuts (optional)

Dissolve the Nutella in the Rum in a large glass container with a lid. Put
in a closet or cabinet for one to two weeks. Stir occasionally.
Add sugar syrup a little at a time. You will not need much. It is there for
texture and to mellow the taste of the the Rum.
Add the Hazelnuts if you want to bost the nut flavor. Put back in the closet
for a month. Strain out nuts if used.
You will need to shake or stir the cordial before you serve since it will
have a tendancy to seperate opon standing.

Enjoy,
Dinah bint Ismai'l
Camden Tor, Meridies