SC - The Tim Tam Suck!

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 17 08:09:19 PDT 2000

Sue Clemenger wrote:

> Oh, now we _have_ Le Petit Ecolier! Those _are_ good! I was introduced
> to them by a very decadent Laurel many years ago....
> --Maire

I've never met a decadent Laurel before. Is there such a thing?
Hedonistic, maybe. How about Epicurean? See Brillat-Savarin's definition
of "gourmand" in _La physiologie du gout_. His "Portrait of a Pretty
Gourmand", it is rumored, was based on me. You know. Dainty.

Adamantius (checking back and finding out what I've just committed
myself to)
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com