SC - OT-OOP-Now an Old Queen!

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Sat Aug 19 18:54:56 PDT 2000

> > No, Mst. Yrsa's definitely a "Decadence Laurel."  Parties in her
> > encampment tended to feature caviar, and champagne,marinated artichoke
> > hearts, chocolates, amazing desserts, and really good coffee in the
> > mornings.  (Yeah, I know [now] that most of it wasn't period, but it was
> > _wonderful_!)
> > --Maire

Aye, maybe so and maybe no.  In a just kingdom, 'tis sure that her Accolade was

granted for something other than her revels... But she does display the quality
of Hospitality
and makes her guests feel welcome by serving the favorite titbits of their
native lands.
Surely these are Virtus of Peerage and worthy of praise.

Selene