SC - Inflatable Vinyl Mattresses

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Tue Aug 22 01:19:39 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Cariadoc

> She is mistaken. Haggis shows up in _Two Fifteenth Century Cookery
> Books_, which is clearly a collection of recipes for the nobility.

Thank you, this is the sort of clear and precise answer I needed - I had
already used a lot of the stuff other people have posted in our discussion.

The next question, I guess, is what do we know about the history of haggis?
How old a dish is it?

Gwynydd (who has been following the thread with great interest and now knows
more about strawberries than she thought possible!)