SC - Translation Help - Italian

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 22 08:02:12 PDT 2000

My grandmother taught me that the longer you cook calamari the chewier it
gets.  when she made calamari rings she sauted them with garlic and oil than
added tomato paste and stirred till the paste and oil combined.
Save the tenticles they are great in fish salad alond with the rings, conch,
and shrimp with a vinegar/lemon juice dressing