SC - Re: Pennsic Tales

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Tue Aug 22 08:02:51 PDT 2000

Sounds OK by me then.  The jam-maker should have asked the cordial-maker where
he/she got the /fraise de bois/, non?

My bad experience was when I cooked a recipe from a primary source, not a
dictionary but a translated period book, and the judges took points off me for
not enough documentation.  [Hais, straight from Al-Baghdadi.] Huh?  Oh well.
Water under the bridge.

Selene