SC - Off topic, search for a receipe

sdrake steldr at home.net
Wed Aug 23 11:09:48 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/22/00 9:25:38 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

> Lars asked for a friend:
>  >         I have a quest for your food list.  I'm looking for a recipe for
>  > pickled limes.
>
>  While I don't have a period recipe specifically for pickled limes, there
>  is a message in this file in the FOOD-FRUIT section of my Florilegium
>  on pickled oranges and lemons, including directions.
>  fruit-citrus-msg  (27K)  4/ 1/99    Period citrus fruits. Recipes

Ha! I win **again** with my friend. Now she has to make me lust cake. I told
her that the list was sure to have at **least** 2 receipes in their hot
little brains, and at any event **Stefen** would post with something from the
Florigium. I just **knew** it. Ha! Lust cake is the most wonderus non-period
dish I've ever eaten, very chocolate, no flour, and much alcohol in it.
Delicious.

Thanks all!

Lars