SC - Re: Wannabe

Luanne Cupp Bartholomew luanne at bartholomew.com
Thu Aug 24 10:18:36 PDT 2000

*bing* Aha! Can I make it by shredding phylo, or is it commercially aailable?[or is
there a recipe for it?]

I just thought the combination of drippings, with 'bread' and ground nuts, sugar,
rosewater and saffron sounded really tasty. I make a mean bstilla, which is phylo,
poached chicken, eggs, broth, cinnamon, almonds and sugar, so this to me sounded
sort of like a neat dish.

I cant wait to give this a few test runs ;-p
margali
[we might actually get around to getting and raising a dozen duck for next pennsic,
although each of the half dozen we bought this year at the super walmart at new
castle ran between 8.50 and 9 each, and they were of good large size]